got a shuffle today

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fishnerd

I purchased a mini and it froze, so I took it back and got a 1g shuffle; currently charging it. The person who took it back straight dropped it twice on the floor right in front of me and my gf, we're like no wonder it froze. Oh yah, first time posting here, as I just got into the whole ipod craze....can't wait for the shuffle to charge.

zapod

Gadgeteer
Welcome to the Lounge! You are doing the right thing by waiting for it to charge - do get back to us with your initial experience with the Shuffle - I'm sure you'll love it...

iBimbo

congrats on buying the shuffle! and welcome! i hope you have more luck with shuffles than i did...:rolleyes: long story.

Fishnerd

re

So far so good, what happend to yours ibimbo?
The sound is better than the mini, the one I had at least.
I actually like the shuffle better, which is kind of surprising, but it fits my lifestyle a lot better. I use it in my car for the most part, and it works very well to have full control of it with just my thumb. In the end if the mp3 player were to ever go out, I'll still have a 1gb storage device; Now that's a good investment.