**FREE** iTunes Downloads

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

tadtzmaru

Website
blog.skuldtek.com
On the main page of the iTunes Store there is a list of the featured free downloads for the week. However this page only lists a fraction of the stuff that's available for free in the store. For a complete list of all the free music and video downloads, check out iT'S Free Downloads. If you want to keep up-to-date, there's a RSS feed and email list too.

pohatu771

A Bit Outdated
Great. I've always thought there was more free than they advertised, I've just never cared to investigate. Some of the stuff I already knew about (and had), but I didn't know it was still free.

Sephiroth

iPod FrEaK
Just what I needed. Thanks a ton. I was looking to build up my collection. Thanks to you I will be able to do it.

docroberts89

free song....

last week there was a free song in the folk genre that i thought was very good. however, i forgot to get it.... does anyone know what it was.

Go to the iTunes store and get the free downloads. They have 5 pages of free items available for a limited time in the TV Shows section. There is a purple "Free TV" icon in the middle of the page. Just click on it.

ILoveStarburst!

Great find. It'll be good if they could separate/filter each store (US, UK, Canada, Australia etc) into separate RSS's. Nonetheless, a great site.

pohatu771

A Bit Outdated
Sudden burst in quality?

Wow... it seems that this week, in addition to the unknown artists that we usually get, Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen are both offering free downloads. Paul has a single and a video of that song, and Bruce has a track from his new album.

kylo4

Thanks for mentioning that Pohatu, I went and got the stuff. Whether it is good or not, the fact that Springsteen and McCartney material are free is cool.

pohatu771

A Bit Outdated
There are quite a few series/season premiers on iTunes now for free.

Unfortunately, Pushing Daises wasn't one of them and I was forced to stream it, since ABC decided to air it during my fencing class.

I'm sure they did it on purpose.

iAMbuzz

This is an awesome post! Thanks.
Does anyone know where you can download decent books for free?

ipodlover344 - If you mean the audiobook &/or this thread yes it is legal. The iTunes store is offering it as a free download for a limited time. It is not something new that the iTunes store offers free downloads of its media content. This thread contains a link to a site that lists what media items are in the iTunes store as a free download. There's nothing illegal about that.

The iTunes store has music videos for 99 cents & $1.49.
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?fcId=273829298&id=34

Chaski

Website
www.ed-parry.com
How different is the UK iTunes Store from the US version? I've searched the store numerous times for free content in the UK but have failed to find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.