CHEAP accessories at target! half off or more!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jfriend33

I just purchased a DLO transpod for my ipod shuffle at target for 29.99! its awesome. i actually purchased the xtrememac version 2 days before, and it was horrible. i had to adjust the volume for every song, and sometimes change the radio station. not on the transpod! i would rate the xtrememac a 2 out of 5, and the dlo transpod for shuffle a 5 out of 5. its perfect, great looking, easy to install and it broadcasts on 87.9 which the xtrememac version does not. They also had extrememac car chargers for ipods for 6 bucks, tons of cases, and other stuff, some things were 75 percent off, so go shop till you drop!

need2know

I bought a speck produts dock and got a free soeck products case and also 3 more speck cases in the same sale on ebay. I paid $7.95 total for all including shipping. I also pickedup at radio shack a 5 - in - 1combo set that included a charging base thst has an audio out jack and can play and charge at the same time. Also included was an external battery pack, and entension cable a usb to base cable, and a 1/8 to rca cable for $19.95.

The speck products at comp usa start at $24.95 each and the radio shack kit was originaly
$39.95.

When the shuffle came down in price a lot of other stuff came down as well.