Betatesters for encryption feature & network feature (eupod 1.6) needed!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

EsspeN

Lamer
Website
www.espen.se
Hi!

Looks like lot of my beta testers have other things in "real-life" to do these days, so Im trying to gather some new faces to the beta crew team..

The two new features we test this time is network feature and encryption feature.

Allowing you to encrypt folders, files, documents using compression and blowfish encryption.

Network feature allowing you to share your ipod content with a friend or your brother or something (its not like a p2p service!!)

For those of you tested previous beta of euPOD, I have good news now. The beta testing is much more organized, meaning we have a own forum for beta purphose where users can see whats reported, whats gonne be done etc etc.

ps! You DONT need to use the eupod volumeboost feature to use this app, so Its not only for european owners.

If you want to help out for the next release of this freeware app, please consider visit www.eupod.com , go to the forums and register then PM me to get added to the beta part of the board (its locked for other users)

Thanks for your time.

*I hope this post didnt violate any forum rules at ipodlounge.com, but developing freeware app for ipod community is the purphose of this post, not to do any form for advertising or something.

EsspeN

Lamer
Website
www.espen.se
still taking in more ppl, but if you read this after sunday 26th september i guess its no need, because i guess we I will be finished by then :)

Billpod

yes

if u still want ppl i'll give it a go

i have win xp home 3ghz 512mb ram
3g 20gb ipod

bill