Automatically Deleting Songs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

eseanpen

I bought a shuffle for my girlfriend recently and installed it on her computer. There were no problems and it worked fine. However, when I took it to my house (because I have more cds, and a mac) to put some more songs on there the shuffle would delete the songs I have just imported into my library (from the cd) then deleted from the hard drive (because I don't want all my cds to take up hard drive space). This is very strange, any way to fix the problem allowing me to delete songs from my Library that I have copied to the Shuffle then deleted? thanks!

GreatGraySkwid

The Humblest
Website
www.thehumblest.net
The shuffle is not designed to hold your entire library of music. It is designed to carry a copy of that music around with you. Store the songs on your harddrive...HDD space is cheap.

As to moving songs back and forth between machines, iTunes is designed specifically to discourage using a iPS for that. There are many threads on this, I suggest you read around.

Good luck.