Apple.excellent customer service

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Legend07

Just wanted to post this as so many people are quick to complain but never as quick to praise.had my I pad 2 for two weeks when my wife knocked it off the chair and smashed the screen.took it to the apple store to be repaired and was told it was a sealed unit and needed to be replaced.under the circumstances of my wife breaking it apple still replaced the unit free of charge thank you apple Manchester arndale.then just last week we had been on the app store and when finished closed the app down.then my 7 year old son went on the I pad to play a game,usually he plays things like farmville and the such and was playing city stories. The following day I got e mail after e mail with I tunes receipts.turns out he'd been buying city story cash click after click to the tune of £59.99 each click and numerous £23.98's.all in all and in the space of half an hour had run up a bill of £812.when I approached apple over it they were very professional and very understanding of what had happened.customer care was their priority.outcome being they refunded every penny and e mailed me many times to ask if I was happy with the resolution.obviously I was.this experience has given me so much faith in apple and I would and will happily buy apple products in the future.

Last edited: