Help!!My iPod nano moves by itself/ scrolls by itself..or..Wheels by itself..?!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Radargerio

So I was listening to my iPod.. Then I wanted to play game on my computer so I turned it off.
And when I was done.. I wanted to listen to my iPod again.. but suddenly when I wanted to scroll it, it won't let me, and sometime it'd let me scroll but always scrolled randomly.
And when I left it alone, the screen would turn on by itself and it moved by itself...
Sigh how can I explain it...
It's like .. when we're using this computer and the mouse moves by itself. It's just like that.

Does any1 know what issue am I having here?
Thanks-
And sometimes when I turned it off, and turned it on again,it'd work normally again but for a couple of minute, and then it started doing the random scrolling again

help please this has never happened to my ipod before!!

jasoncordelle

Sounds like the static issue I've been having lately.

with it being Winter here, I've been wearing a lot of Polar Fleece sweaters and they have a tendency to create a lot of static electricity.

Lay your iPod on a desk or something for half an hour - make sure you're static-free and it should all come back to normal.

I hope.

Radargerio

No..It's almost summer here in new york city....
And btw..This is weird.. sometimes it would stop doing this for 5 minutes or 10 minutes, then it starts doing it again...it's just like theres a ghost in the ipod =_=