It took me about a year, but I did it!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jtorchy

<3 playing with knives
Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. It took me about a year, but I have finally filled up my 40 gig (technically 37.1) ipod to the max.

Now I have to scale back on my music collection now :( (woundering what genre has to go... probably hip/hop I guess).

Dismal

lol aside from your *AHEM* taste in music :)

Awesome, I'm working on it myself, not too far off, and it's only taken me a few weeks :) (Then again I already had alot of music when I bought my iPod)

judgedanny

i'm still am trying to fill my 40 gig myself. I got it almost 3 months ago and its almost only half full. Thank goodness i didnt get the 20 gig.

Stevie61

Nine Inch Nails
Congrats i don't have enough music to fill my 30gb so i've been encoding my new cds in lossless .

leeraff

New to iTunes, curious how you got those extra columns (Genre, Artist, Album) above the song list? Please help. Looks like this might allow for a much quicker search than I have to go through with even a fraction as many tracks as you have.

Têlly

leeraff said:
New to iTunes, curious how you got those extra columns (Genre, Artist, Album) above the song list? Please help. Looks like this might allow for a much quicker search than I have to go through with even a fraction as many tracks as you have.
Click the browse thingy on the upper right

Chris Lowe

Website
chris1051.blogspot.com
Man I never knew about that thanks for the tip (the browse button) And I thought I had a lot of music. My suggestion to you would be to buy another iPod and split directories (can you do that?) :)

PHiX

So how much of that music did you actually buy?

PHiX

Yeah, I was asking the original poster, but if you want to answer that's ok too. ;)

DT3RD

How did you guys get those extra colums? Like the Year and date added ect.??

yellowb

Awesome! I just got the IPod photo 30gb for about a month now and I filled up this bad boy with half of my CD collection (700 cd's) and half of my MP3 collection on 128kb.
2pac and 3 doors down. actually looks like my collection! hahaha