Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Podcasting Directory

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 12-06-2006, 09:47 AM

Junior Lounger

Thanks for the excellent link. I've just added 2gigs of podcasts from your recommendations. I wasn't aware of all these great podcast sites...thanks again!!

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:49 AM

Freshman Lounger

Directory of educational podcasts

Here is a new Directory of educational and instructional podcasts covering variety of topics and aimed to promote the use of audio and video podcasting learning materials for personal and professional development.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:25 PM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by podcasting stat
Podcasting Station is a new podcasting directory and search engine. Web visitors can optionally search for individual podcasts based on keywords. All listings are categorized making it easier for users to find a collection of podcasts on specific topics.

Submission is free, simply select the appropriate category and podcasts will appear in the directory within 24 hours.

http://www.podcasting-station.com

Cool page podcasting-station.com you might also check www.speecha.com the geo feature is very cool und unique!
Old 12-03-2007, 02:48 PM

Freshman Lounger

You might also want to add Podcast Pickle at http://www.podcastpickle.com to that list. I have a couple podcast there, Podcast Ping and The Silent Pen.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:42 PM

Freshman Lounger

pod station not working for me

Why is it on Podcasting station that when you submit your podcast rss. They give you this message after you are done.

Error: Mandatory field 'title' is missing!

Problem is they leave you no area to place a title.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:37 AM

Freshman Lounger

Thumbs up podcast service

hi,

http://www.yasssu.com

here you can manage your own podcast collection and "store" it in your portfolio. after that you can view/hear them via web browser, mobile web browser or phone call.
a nice feature is, that you can upload your own files and then look at them on your mobile phone or hear them via phone call.
On the site it says you can copy link urls from video sites and then the video will be loaded in your portfolio, I've tried it with youtube and it works really fine.

do somebody know more sites likes this?
Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 AM

Freshman Lounger

Another Great Podcast Directory

http://www.phonecasting.com/

Podcasting and sharing podcast to podcast directories and social communities had never been so easy. Phonecasting.com has introduced first time this method of creating and sharing your podcast just using your phone by eliminating the computer. Just call toll free US: 1+899.448.3402 UK: 44+208.0999.3140 to record your podcast direct from your phone to Phonecasting.com without using your computer. Not only you can record but you can even share your podcast to different popular communities like facebook and twitter. You can subscribe rss feeds to your phone to monetize podcasts submitted and shared by other users. Phonecasting.com provides you a unique number that you can share with your fans to just dial and enjoy the podcast. You can also creat your own channel at phonecasting to regularly submit your episodes and to get it easily accessible for your fans and visitors. SO visit podcast directory.

Last edited by phonecasting; 07-09-2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:00 AM

Junior Lounger

I am amazed by the list and info about the podcast directories here... its one of the best thread I found here.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:23 AM

Freshman Lounger

Custerstuff

Check out our new podcast at www.custerstuff.webs.com It is packed full of Aussie humour, news, movie discussions and even prank calls. Our biggest feature is our parody songs. Each week we take a song and re-do it to something we think is bigger better and funnier.
You can also find us on i-tunes or Podcast Alley.
Hope you all like it.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:37 PM

Freshman Lounger

New Podcast- Innovators Mix

Innovators Mix is a podcast and blog dedicated to making innovation techniques, tools, and people more accessible. We want to put a face on Innovation!
http://www.innovatorsmix.com/feed/podcast/

Topic: Podcasting Directory

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.