Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPhone audio

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 11-18-2012, 07:40 AM

Freshman Lounger

iPhone audio

i am having a problem with plugging my earphone into my iPhone When I I push the connector into the iPhone lightly, I can hear both sides. When I push it in all the way I only hear one side. I have tried to clean the hole with alcohol but to no avail. Any other suggestions. Also when my car picks up the sound through Bluetooth only the right side plays. Help.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:20 AM

Freshman Lounger

It sounds like a phone defect since the outcome is the same when you plug it on your car. If you still have a warranty I'd take to your local apple store if you have one closer. They are good with providing you with another device if still on warranty.

16gb iphone 3g 16gb iphone 3gs 16gb iphone 4 16gb Iphone4s 32gb iPhone 5 32gb Data iPad 2 ihome 16gb iPod touch 4th generation 2gb iPod shuffle

16gb iphone 3g 16gb iphone 3gs 16gb iphone 4 16gb Iphone4s 32gb iPhone 5 32gb Data iPad 2 ihome 16gb iPod touch 4th generation 2gb iPod shuffle

Topic: iPhone audio

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.