Eminem's new song "Fack" -- one of the worst songs ever recorded - Page 3 - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Eminem's new song "Fack" -- one of the worst songs ever recorded

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 01-09-2006, 09:07 PM

Freshman Lounger

I agree; horrible.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:30 AM

Junior Lounger

encore and curtian were his worse algum, though all the white boys at school seem to enjoy them.
Old 01-12-2006, 04:33 AM

He hates Scousers

Quote:
Originally posted by Komradz
encore and curtian were his worse algum, though all the white boys at school seem to enjoy them.
And as such you are saying that...

Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'
- Thomas Parke d'Invilliers
Old 01-12-2006, 09:21 PM

Reclined Lounger

Everything he released after the Marshall Mathers LP, with a few songs as exceptions, is garbage. His only recent songs I enjoyed are the benzino / source diss tracks and the song with which the soundtrack of that movie with DMX starts.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:12 AM

Freshman Lounger

cmon guys

I don't care how old this bloody thread is
I just need anyone who ever sees this now or in the future

First it p*sses me off that no-one in this thread performed any research whatsoever, or even wants to call themselves Eminem fans without knowing the backstory to 'Fack'. It's annoying to see all you complaining without knowing the full truth.

The origin of 'Fack' is that Eminem enjoys swearing in his raps, as he not only feels it adds to his 'Angry Rapping' Persona that is Slim Shady, but also it's difficult to create his style without using profanity, due to the lyrics he uses requiring them.

His producers decided that much or even most of his songs would be censored due to a popular audience containing those they deemed not being able handle profanity.

Thereby, in an act of defiance, he created 'Fack'. It was omitted from his album after his producers realised what he'd done, but couldn't remove the song completely, as Marshall was / is a relatively influential idol.

Sorry for the rant, I'd just like people in the future to know before they complain that 'Rap is Dead because Eminem created this and it was terrible'.

Take 'Tunak Tunak Tun' by Daler Mehndi. It features terrible CGI and just him, as his audience complained he got views/money from attractive women dancing in his videos, so he created Tunak Tunak Tun, and it became somewhat of a meme, and was as popular, if not more so, than his other songs.

Topic: Eminem's new song "Fack" -- one of the worst songs ever recorded

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.