Audible Bookmarks Now Working in MC 9?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stensvaag

Law Prof
Website
soli.inav.net
The JRiver bulletin board now says that Audible bookmarks (your "place" when listening to a book from www.audible.com) are now being preserved during synching in the latest beta of Media Center 9.1. Long-time Audible users know this has been a real pain in iPod for Windows.

Can MC9 beta pioneers please confirm this great development? Thanks!

ashawley

Website
www.
I don't use Audible but I've read Steve's post about it. Sounds like Audible folks will be pleased. Ratings, Playcounts, etc and now Audible Bookmarks.

WOW! :D

Adam

chilidip

Seems to be working for me with the latest build. Additionally, I accidentally launched AudibleManager while the iPod was connected and it didn't wipe out the MC info. In the past, these two programs didn't play nice and using MC and AM would cause a corruption of the iPod. You had to re-initialize to restore.

Great progress on this problem IMO.

Randy

Stensvaag

Law Prof
Website
soli.inav.net
Rock-Solid Reliable Audible Bookmarks

It's true. The latest beta builds of MC9 now preserve rock solid Audible bookmarks, so that no matter how many times you synch with the PC, returning to an Audible file places you precisely where you left off.

Thanks to all the good folks at J River. I registered this product quite a while ago, and am more and more impressed with it. The Playcounts and the Rating synchs (when you change the rating of track on the iPod you can update the rating in MC9) are also working beautifully.

mikel51

I purchased my license when they added this feature. The program also serves pictures and music to my TiVo equiped television.

way cool