"Use Directory Structure if no tag available" Does Not Work

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

NickWebHA

Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. Note(s):
Using version 2.75 on Win2kPro.

When syncing to my iPod the "Modify Song Information" dialog pops up a lot. It also informs me that if I don't want to see this window and want it to auto do everything, I have to "tell EphPod to get Tag Info from Directories (in Config)". I went through the config and the closest thing is called "Use Directory Structure if no tag available" and it's under the "Advanced Options" tab. Problem is, checked or unchecked, it still pops up the "Modify Song Information" windows for just about every file. Am I selecting the wrong check box or do I just not know something here?

NickWebHA

Am I the only person having this problem? No one even replies with "Yeah, me too"?

madmax2623

if it makes you feel better, i'll reply with "Yeah, me too"

but hey, no one replies to my thread either...

NickWebHA

I'm sorry. This is a free, good-will service and the software is still the best out there, even with all it's flaws. As long as there is something good on TV, I'll just keep hitting 'Ok'.

Hawke

I'm having the same problem... it's annoying :-( A "skip all" button would work nicely, too...