Beta Testers Wanted: Canto Pod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

zeve

Greetings,

My name is Zeve Salman, and as some of you may already know, I run Staylazy.net and Staylazy.net Software. We have brought to you free iPod software such as Weather for Me, Feed my Pod, and Canto Pod.

Currently, we are developing a new version of Canto Pod. But before we release it to the public, we need some trust iPod users to test it out for us, and confirm everything is in working order.

When applying for the Beta Tester program, include the following:

First Name*:
Last Name*:
Email Address*:
iPodlounge Username*:
MSN Messenger Name:
AIM Screen Name:
Age*:
Country*:
iPod Generation*:
iPod Size (GB)*:
Windows Operating System*:
iPod Firmwire Version*:
Computer Specifications (Processer speed, RAM, Hard Drive)*:
Internet Connection Speed:

Some Information on Canto Pod
Canto Pod was recently released by Staylazy.net Software to allow iPod users to download lyrics onto their iPods from our other website, Sharelyrics.net. Since being released, 600+ people have signed up for Sharelyrics.net (a free lyrics website), and over 1500 lyrics have been added. We are adding to the database daily. Canto Pod gives users the ability to search the whole database, and read the lyrics to the songs before adding them to the iPod. When reading the lyrics, a button will appear informing the user if the song is available in the iTunes Music Store, and if it is, they can go directly to it. Canto Pod, as everything about Staylazy.net is, free.

Send into: [email protected]

Last edited: