New Sync Tool

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jellob2

Website
www.sync2ipod.com
I have just uploaded an early version of a iPod Sync (Sync2iPod) tool I have been working on. Currently only synchronisation of Outlook 2003 calendar and contacts are supported. It is based on the same model as ActiveSync (sync. for Pocket PC's) so it easily extendable by writing new sync providers.

Please note it is a very very early beta only available in source code (all released under the GPL) at the moment.

For more info see:

http://www.sync2ipod.com

Cheers,

rmoody

Sounds and looks promissing. What is it written in? What do I need to compile it? I have VB6, don't have VB .net. Wouldn't mind having a executable to try.

grimmet

...from berlin
Website
www.pochoirs.de
me 2. it would be nice if you could place an already compiled version. to download it, and give feedback.

and btw does it only work with the real "outlook" or with outlook express too ?

jellob2

Website
www.sync2ipod.com
Just waiting on a SourceForge account to be approved then I will upload a installable version ;)

grimmet, the current plugins only support Outlook 2003. I will look at what is into accessing the outlook express address book.

Cheers,
Nic

jellob2

Website
www.sync2ipod.com
Hey,

Finally got approval on the sourceforge account so have posted an installer build for download (as well as the updated src).

Not to many changes. Please read the release notes.

Cheers,
Nic