Palm2iPod Problem

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chris935

Has anyone had a problem with Palm2iPod and daylight Savings? No matter what I set the iPod to, my Palm Desktop dates get shifted by an hour in the iPod Calendar. If I set to US Central, then appointments in the iPod after April 4 (DST change day) are off by an hour or if I use Us Central (Daylight) then times before April 4 are off an hour.

I can't semm to contatc the developer (Max Noy) as his email address won't work.

Any suggestions?

Bendra

I have been using Palm2iPod for a few months. I looked at an appointment on the pod for a day after April 4th (DST), and the time synched to the pod correctly - meaning that desktop and pod agree.

chris935

Brenda

Thanks for a sensible reply! What is your Pod set to Eastern or Eastern (DST) - also what is your comp set to "automatically adjust to DST"?

Bendra

What is your Pod set to Eastern or Eastern (DST) - also what is your comp set to "automatically adjust to DST"?
Under Windows I think the time automatically adjusts. I'm on the east coast, so the pod is set to Eastern. I'm betting that after April 4th we'll have to manually reset the pod to DST.