New 15GB Win Ipod. Sync Problems

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chasm^

i have a problem, with my ipod, when i sync everything works perfect, ehpod reads through all the songs, but then when i look in my ipod, there is not a single song, what can i do about this?

in ehpod there is memory taken, but still no songs on the ipod??!!

i hope someone can help me

sintax

I am having this issue as well...

you can read about my examples in my thread " issues after sync "

no one has been able to give me a straight awnser on this. Until this week I have been the only one with this issue.

Right now i'm reformatting my pc that has ephpod on it to get a fresh testing bed.

-Scott

JF_Aidan_Pryde

Even if they are not tagged, you should still be able to browse all songs and get file names. Ephpod seems to just simply corrupt the DB for some of us.

ashawley

Website
www.
You might want to try switching programs. MC9 and Xplay both are good alternatives. Yes you have to pay for them, but, well you are dealing with freeware and sometimes it has issues.

I don't know why this is happening, but I have seen the posts on it. Never had the problem back in the day when 2.58 was in use. Of course this could be related to the fact that you're using new iPods, but I tend to doubt that.

One thing I can suggest is to make sure that you don't have any of the Apple software installed. That stuff does nothing but cause problems.

Adam

Last edited:

sintax

I rebuilt the system, reinstalled the OS and it worked with out any issue.

I think I may have corrupted some settings in ephpod...All I know is that it works now and thats ALL I care about.

-Scott