New to Apple/Ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gr8dale72

I cant use iTunes. It wont work on my PC i have idea why.... but im getting an iPod 5.5G 30Gb for Christmas. What is a good 3rd Party Software to use ? I love using winamp to listen to music. I wanted to use it with my iPod but, i heard on here that you need a plugin for winamp which i cant find.

Please Help.

gr8dale72

i WISH i could just use iTunes :( would someone like to try and help me get it working ?

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
Ha. No worries.

What are the specs of your computer?

Are you getting errors while installing? Is it installed at all. Why don't you let us know where the problem is and we might be able to come up with an answer...

gr8dale72

ok.

No. I dont get any errors while installing. It wont open though after its installed. It says "iTunes has experienced an error and needs to close"

Specs of my PC:
Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (5.1 - 2600)][Installed - XP 31wks 1day 54secs Ago][CPU - 2 Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz @ 2798MHz (HT)]

[[RAM Stats] - [Used, Total, Percent Used- 535MB Out Of 960MB (55.73%)]]

If you need more i will supply it.

gr8dale72

can i use 6 with an ipod video ? because if i can i will try that because i have tried nearly everything with 7

gr8dale72

gah what can i do then :( maybe if i install 6 then upgrade ? do they have an auto upgrader ? if so can you link me to 6

gr8dale72

ok i just did the whole process as described but NO WORKEY :((((( gahd im frustrated . would someone who is experienced do remote assistance to help me out PLEASE!

gr8dale72

itunes used to work fine. and yes i have tried to uninstall then reinstall MANY times

gr8dale72

HOLY GOD!

LOL I GOT IT WORKING . <3 google for life IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM DO THIS: Uninstall Quicktime and iTunes. Then Download Quicktime Standalone. Then download iTunes 7 and install. it will seem like u have done it before but it works: D omg. im so happy