Copying Songs-the new way! - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Copying Songs-the new way!

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 06-25-2006, 09:40 AM

Freshman Lounger

Lightbulb Copying Songs-the new way!

Hey people,
I need some help i see that you are all here well into ipods.
I have over 9000 songs and i need to copy them all onto my PC(win xp pro) and i know there are millions of software out there but i need a special feature, which you might know.
I need to copy all the songs from the ipod as play lists which will be filtered into separate folders and also so i will not have to do them one-by-ne so i can select all the playlist from my ipod and copy them and automatically all of them will copy and they will automatically filter out into separate folders. eg.playlist called Madonna and it will copy into a separate folder called Madonna.

Thanks a lot!
You people are great here!
Old 06-25-2006, 02:28 PM

BLaCKSHeeP

get it here: http://rapidshare.de/files/23415739/...ckage.exe.html
it will rip all your song and arrange them by genre and artist as well
it will also rip videos and all media that you installed via itunes
hope i helped you...

Black 5g iPod Video 60gig
Carnage Skin (Decal Girl)
Black Sidewinder Case
Old 06-25-2006, 08:06 PM

Freshman Lounger

That link for me is going to web hosting. I need to do pretty much the same thing. I changed computers and the music loaded up from my old comp is on my IPod but I cant pull it off now. I cant even move the songs to newly added playlists.

I'm a newbie at the IPod loading (always had someone else do it on my old one). Now I am learning as I go along. Any info is appreciated.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:02 AM

BLaCKSHeeP

well i uploaded it there so you can get it there just pick the free button then type the validation key..

Black 5g iPod Video 60gig
Carnage Skin (Decal Girl)
Black Sidewinder Case
Old 06-26-2006, 05:16 AM

Freshman Lounger

Talking

i have tried it and it does not really do what i want?...
how do you copy all the songs at once, single click?
all my 9000

Last edited by arsenijcz2; 06-26-2006 at 05:48 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:41 PM

Veteran Lounger

In MediaChest you can select all song to coppy and say that songs have to be copied in a directory structure based on information in tags.

Click the image to open in full size.
MediaChest - Java iPod uploader with benefits, PC<--->iPod, 3-5G, nano
Open source, Smart Playlists&Art, Win 9x/ME/2K/XP/Vista, Mac and Linux. AAC/MP3/WAV
Old 06-27-2006, 12:12 PM

Freshman Lounger

OK, now I have a problem. I was able to DL that Pod PLayer and took off about 1/4 of the songs. Now I went to use my IPod last night at work and there was nothing on it. It still shows me using 10 GB used but there's nothing showing. No songs, no playlists and no vids.

Is everything hidden? I made sure I disconnected the IPod like I should but it's not even showing anything loaded on it in ITunes (although it does show the 10 GB space used). Please help!!! Thanks

BTW, when trying to use the PodPlayer now, it kicks an error when trying to load the Database on the pod..."Error Continuing, File not Found" It wont go no further. Did I just lose everything?
Old 06-28-2006, 10:34 AM

Freshman Lounger

Talking

Hey,
I am sorry about that accident you have with the ipod and your music got hidden somehow?
Now i feel bad that i created this thread and because of this you used the software and something happened to your music. I am sure that if it says 10GB you have not lost it, maybe create a new thread and ask for help, and sorry i do not know what to do.

But for people who are looking for something like i was saying before i have found it, or ilounge.com has. The put up the new software from iGaget.
And you can copy all the playlists by one clikc.
here is the link: http://www.shop.avanquest.com/usa/prod.php?pid=1695

enjoy!

and thank you people for your help!
Old 06-28-2006, 10:40 AM

Freshman Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCKBA
In MediaChest you can select all song to coppy and say that songs have to be copied in a directory structure based on information in tags.

MOCKBA-ti chto russkij?
Old 06-28-2006, 12:37 PM

Freshman Lounger

Hey, it wasn't your fault. I just get to learn from my mistakes. I learned how to reformat the IPod and now I can reload it up again and do it right. Now I just have to figure out why it didnt load up my vids this time.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:59 PM

Senior Lounger

If your music is still on your old computer, enable disc use and just drag it on.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:12 PM

There is free software that will remove the songs from the iPod and shareware that is cheaper than the above link that will do the same as well as remove the videos and podcasts. YamiPod is free and will remove them as well as iPod Access (shareware).

Topic: Copying Songs-the new way!

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.