idleTunes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bobbadagirl

Website
www.livejournal.com
I went searching for Windows iTunes plugins yesterday, and everywhere I look, I see idleTunes, idleTunes, idleTunes. Everyone seems to have it, and everyone seems to have no problem with it whatsoever.

But whenever I click on the .exe file, it gives me a little error message that says, "Could not connect to iTunes," and refers me to the support page. The debug file says:

Connecting to iTunes...
Error connecting to iTunes
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80080005): Server execution failed
at idleTunes.ITunesController.Connect()
at idleTunes.IdleTunes.Main(String[] args)

Over and over, and I've tried everthing I could think of - restarting, downloading the files again, reinstalling iTunes, getting an earlier version of iTunes, begging, beating my head on the desk, etc. Nothing works. I really hate to look for help, but I really am going insane. Does anyone have any ideas? Knowing me, it's probably something really obvious.

ktjensen

Idletunes software does not work with Itunes (latest version at least). I get an error, and the web site has notes of others getting errors. the creators seem unresponsive to requests for corrections.