• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

iLoungers show us what you look like!! (cont.)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Calculus

Professor Cuddles
iPodloungers show us what you look like!! (cont.)

Well thought i'd restart this thread. If your pic was lost in the crash, please repost it.

Finally, the elusive Calculus reveals his real identity:

deftdrummer1

The power that be.
kudos to the original thread starter ------> yours truly =) ill get another pic up soon maybe

Chelce

Sold my soul for my iPod
I would post, but I am about the least photogenic person that you've ever seen. Seriously, I think I'm like blinking or smiling too much or my hair's all messed up in every school picture I've been in. (9 total). So I'm just gonna save you guys the trouble of having to go through that agony with me. Nice pics everyone else, though. And yay for deftdrummer for making this thread back in the day and to calculus for recreating it.

enjoilax

azdude_15GB said:
My super-goofy High School graduation photo (from a couple years ago).

...and a link to something I made messing around w/ photoshop. I'm actually holding an iPod... Really. (I know, the stance isn't exactly energetic like the rest of the iPod ads :D )
http://s94643297.onlinehome.us/jerroditunes.jpg
Are you looking forward twoards the future?

And then you found out Bush was running the economy. :D

Jus jking, G.B. is all good in my book. I just dont agree w/ the whole trickle down economy, i like a mixture of the two.

Bethany

Website
crunkness.com
Chelce said:
I would post, but I am about the least photogenic person that you've ever seen. Seriously, I think I'm like blinking or smiling too much or my hair's all messed up in every school picture I've been in. (9 total). So I'm just gonna save you guys the trouble of having to go through that agony with me. Nice pics everyone else, though. And yay for deftdrummer for making this thread back in the day and to calculus for recreating it.
Haha, I'm exactly the same way. I'm always blinking in pictures.. or I'll have ONE eye closed and not the other. lol.

I still only have the same picture I posted last time.. I've been meaning to take some pics of me with my iPod but I haven't gotten around to it.