• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Any Musicians?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

TWilson

I've been playing guitar for a long time (I have electric guitar Fender Stratocaster 60's, but I prefer acoustic, Fender Hellcat in my case) and currently I am working on my personal music project.

Besides of guitar I am currently learning to play piano and I make my track using different music software like FL Studio 12 and Cubase.

I am using midi keyboard and my Acer notebook for making electronic music. But in the future I would like to buy MacBook Pro and use Logic Pro X.

LPKboy

Well I'm a music producer. I started off with rap, then dabbled into EDM (Got suckered by the hype) and now back to rap. I make trap beats so I guess you can say I play the midi controller fairly well. Like if I hear a beat, i can re-create it quite fast on the keyboard.