Problems with Repair Company M Blue Ltd - Page 6 - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Problems with Repair Company M Blue Ltd

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 09-03-2015, 01:12 PM

Freshman Lounger

Angry M BLUE gone underground?

Like others I wish I had seen this forum before sending money and iPad to MBlue for repair a month ago.

They are not answering their phone (machine says 'your call is very important to us .....' etc !). And email to support@mblueltd.co.uk is getting bounced back. With all the references to County Court judgements, Watchdog, etc, going back 4-5 years, I don't know how they have been allowed to stay in business
Old 09-16-2015, 03:07 PM

Freshman Lounger

Another Sucker Fell for M-Blue

I wont go into full details but have sent phone back three times since June, Has come back and been faulty screen twice. Sent back last time end of August and had confirmation of receipt from M Blue on the 3rd of Sept, today I get an email saying not covered under warranty due to slight water damage on inside of screen and they could fix for an additional 75. A couple of heated telephone conversations with one person telling me it had always been there and Imran saying they were incorrect and was new and warranty void I decided to call Citizend Advice and register a case.

I rceived a call back a litle later to say that as a good will gesture they were willing to meet half way for repair, to which i explained I had given them 150 of my money and would not be parting with 1 penny more, they even want me to pay for return of phone. I would be interested to know if anyone else has had the same water damage excuse and also if using small claims what the outcome was? Imran went on to tell me that he travelled all the way to Glasgow Small Claims to fight for his company and didnt lose. Any updates/similar stories would be appreciated. Im appaled with myself having not reviewed them before using, suckered by a professional website.

Also as a plus point I have saved a voicemail from Imran for another customer on behalf of e-commerce 123, Ill keep that in the Data Protection saved bin
Old 08-18-2017, 12:41 PM

Freshman Lounger

Angry Con artists

I wish I'd seen these reviews before I sent my phone to MBLUE LTD. I sent my Sony to them with a cracked screen, the phone still work but had a cracked screen. They took an initial payment of 80 then after receiving the phone went on to ask me for another 80 as they didn't have the parts in stock. After they refused to refund me on this occasion I went ahead and sent them the money. It then took them a month to return my phone to me after I had to ring them multiple time for updates. Every other day they would tell me the phone would be back with me and it wouldn't so I'd ring again and again and again. Only after phone calls would anyone update my account with information. They would never reply to any of my emails either and when they did it would just read as if they'd copy and pasted from previous emails. Absolutely no personal service going on. I've now finally recieved my phone back and it won't turn on. I've shown another repair company what it does when I try and turn it on and seems to think it's an LCD fault probably caused when the phone screen was changed. After reading all these comments about people sending faulty phones back to MBlue and then the customer being blamed for the fault and MBlue taking no responsibility I do not want to send them my phone again. They are refusing to refund me, I have been shouted at down the phone and am left with a phone that does not work.
These people are just con-artists and do not know what they are doing and I would not trust sending anything to them no matter how simple the fix may seem, I'msure MBlue will find a way to complicate it for you.

Topic: Problems with Repair Company M Blue Ltd

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.