Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: different episodes artwork to tv programme artwork

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 02-19-2011, 06:53 PM

Freshman Lounger

different episodes artwork to tv programme artwork

Firstly thanks to everyone who have posted and replied, these forums have taught me a lot since I got an ipod touch. I am stuck now though. I have managed to get my tv programmes to display properly on my ipod, I have changed the artwork so each show has its own artwork, and when I enter into a tv show I can get a different artwork to display for some episodes. but then sometimes when I add a new episode the ipod will change the artwork for the tv show. The shows and episodes I am using are all custom videos, I have manually entered the meta data / get info tabs. There does not seem like any reason why it would do this, ie I thought it may work on first episode put on ipod, or alphabetical order of file name or show name etc. but it seems just random. So my question is what are the rules ipod or itunes use to display different artwork for series and episodes. Sorry if this has been covered before but I have not been able to find any info on this. Thanks in advance, Roy

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: different episodes artwork to tv programme artwork

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.