What's the equivalent to ilounge for new mac users? - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: What's the equivalent to ilounge for new mac users?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 12-02-2010, 04:25 PM

Freshman Lounger

What's the equivalent to ilounge for new mac users?

I've been an ilounge fan for years; it is great for new and veteran ipod users, has fantastic how-tos and Q&As, but also lots of up to date info. In fact so good I've never had a question I couldn't find on the site and needed to ask in the forums. I've finally made the switch from PC to Mac with a Macbook pro that arrived. I know lots of you are mac users, so is there a site equivalent to ilounge for mac? I've found sites associated with the major mac print magazines plus some sites for new users but haven't found anything like ilounge.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:48 PM

Veteran Lounger

An Apple User Group may be a good option. Most cities have one, and they are usually catered to persons new to the Mac.
Apple - User Groups
Old 12-05-2010, 12:42 AM

Veteran Lounger

Apple's own Discussions community is a wealth of information.

64GB iPad 3, 64GB iPhone 5s, 1G 16GB touch, 4G & 6G Silver 16GB nano, 5G 60GB iPod, 1G AppleTV, 2G ATV, Late 2013 27" iMac
Old 12-05-2010, 02:49 PM

Stoopid Ameican Rednek

Best forum I've found is Mac Forums | Apple, iPod, iPhone Discussions

Been a member there for years. Friendly members, decent staff and lots of good info.

They do frown on fighting and they are pretty strict on anything that boarders on illegal activity (hacking, DVD ripping etc).

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:15 PM

Freshman Lounger

Try Macrumors. I found that helpful.

Topic: What's the equivalent to ilounge for new mac users?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.