Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Whats the last thing you listened to on your Ipod?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 07-22-2010, 10:34 PM

Freshman Lounger

Whats the last thing you listened to on your Ipod?

Hi guys,

I am a student at the University of London. I study Human Geography and for my third year I am researching on how IPods and music can change the perception of space. I was wondering if I could get a minute of your time to tell me where you last listened to your IPod and what song that was (if you can remember!). For example, Britney Spears 3 @ the tube. I have also created a Facebook page asking the same question, please do visit the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wha...tarted&ref=sgm

The answers you give me, will help me indicate which public areas are best to hand out questionnaires.

By posting you are giving me permission to use your answers. They will be kept anonymous and will not be used commercially or for profit, just for my dissertation that I hope I will get a first in =P

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:06 PM

Freshman Lounger

Hey dudes and dudettes, would be cool if you posted something on here! Thanks, sorry I'm newbie around here and not sure how things work. Would very much appreciate your answer!!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:08 PM

Veteran Lounger

No music, only podcasts, my daily fix of TWIT's Daily Giz Wiz, TNT (Tech News Today) and CNET's Buzz Out Loud. And this weeks edition of MacBreak Weekly also from the TWIT network.

64GB iPad 3, 64GB iPhone 5s, 1G 16GB touch, 4G & 6G Silver 16GB nano, 5G 60GB iPod, 1G AppleTV, 2G ATV, Late 2013 27" iMac

Topic: Whats the last thing you listened to on your Ipod?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.