• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Average dropped calls/3G signals a day

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
A

Adversoul

I just left Cnet after listening to Molly Wood complain about the Iphone, ATT, and dropped calls. I live in a suburb of Chicago, and to be honest, I can count on 1 1/2 hands the amount of times I have dropped a call. She also complained about spotty 3G signals. The office I work in has no windows and four concrete walls. I still get 4 bars of 3G. So, what is your experience, and where are you?

ciao,

D

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
Southern California. 3G is fine. About 1 dropped call a day. AT&T sucks.