The Definitive "Introducing Myself" Thread - Page 39 - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: The Definitive "Introducing Myself" Thread

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 11-20-2013, 11:52 PM

Junior Lounger

Hello again to all! An old-timer who haven't been around in a while. Used to enjoy accessing these old mp3 player forums and discussing music and everything about the little neat devices. They certainly have faded a bit from their glory days, and I have also gotten older but I still love my music and always will. Hope everyone has a great holiday season and Rock On!!!
Old 11-21-2013, 10:18 AM

Welcome back to the forums HappyDAPer! Good to see some of the old crowd still hanging around and/or coming back

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:34 PM

Freshman Lounger

Smile I Am So Happy

I have just signed in to iLonge.

I received from Santa the all new and sexy iDevice, it's the iPhone 5S in gold and OMG, I am in love with what this little sexy thing can do.

I am very new to Apple products even though I own the iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, iPad, few weeks ago I got the Macbook Air and recently as stated above, the iPhone, I am super excited!

I thank you for letting me talk to you and signing with iLounge, pardon me for my English, I am Greek residing in your country. Georgia is the state when I am "talking" with you at this moment.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:05 AM

Freshman Lounger

Hi all! i'm moorken from Belgium, iphone geek :-D
Old 03-07-2014, 04:38 PM

Freshman Lounger

Noob

New to iphone and love it!
Old 03-18-2014, 01:28 AM

Freshman Lounger

Introduction

Hello to Everyone,,,
Old 04-28-2014, 02:25 AM

Freshman Lounger

Hi I'm Regina, I just got my Iphone 5 last year. I'm like the retina display.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:17 PM

Freshman Lounger

Hello, everyone! I'm here to learn and share what I can. I use an iPhone 5. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I currently have no computer. My laptop was running XP and was not otherwise doing well. I have yet to obtain another one. But, hey, this iPhone does great!

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
Old 10-11-2014, 06:23 AM

Freshman Lounger

Wink Hi Everyone

I am a new member... I LOVE technology and I'm amazed at how fast things change!! Looking forward to learning new things everyday!
Old 10-11-2014, 06:26 AM

Freshman Lounger

Hi zoso4 - I also have an iPhone 5 - just love my phone...
Old 10-13-2014, 01:56 PM

Freshman Lounger

Hello my name is Tristan Pope and I am a photographer in NYC. I use my iPhone for a lot of my short films!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:20 PM

Freshman Lounger

Hello all! Feeling old when I think about owning one of the original iPods. Big chunky white brick that at the time I claimed was big enough and good enough that I would never have to buy another music player again! Oh how things change!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:25 PM

Welcome to iLounge! I came a little later to the i-party, my first was an iPod mini. Yes, a LOT has changed, not just in the equipment but also the way in which I listen to music now. Used to be all about the album, now its great to put a playlist on shuffle (sure beats making "mix tapes"!)

Enjoy your stay, lots of info available to you here ...
Old 06-30-2015, 10:27 AM

Freshman Lounger

Hi y'all
My name is Mike and I came here to talk about apple of course and in specific about Apple Music that is being launched in around 30 minutes.
See ya around
Old 06-30-2015, 04:55 PM

Freshman Lounger

Hi, I'm Matt and i've been an iTunes user since before it was even called iTunes. It started out as a shareware app called SOUNDJAM MP (where MP means MUSIC PLAYER) and that's what iTunes still is for me. I hope I can help some folks out, and find solutions for my own angst over how iTunes is becoming worse and worse at being that good ol' MUSIC PLAYER that I need it to be. Also seeking alternatives to iTunes, even considering learning to code so I can create my own music player to suit my needs.

I hope to find a good living community here and not just some kind of promo-tool like in the Apple-owned forums.

Thanks.

Topic: The Definitive "Introducing Myself" Thread

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.