• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Did you get an iPod for Christmas?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CountryGirl

Howdy!!
I got a pink nano with a speaker case (which actually sounds really good!) to replace my old 3G. I love it!

Azoic

I got a2G 1gig shuffle. I have a 5g video pod but It has issues and I can't load anything new on it.It plays fine but it frezzes my comp. evry time i hook it up

thismouse

I got a 5.5G 80gb iPod in white :D I was really lucky- it's my first iPod and I've been dying to have one for ages!

I also got some socks. Ipod socks... I use the pink one!

First post on iLounge- yay for me :)

paranoidxe

5.5G 80GB Video Black, Requested because the 4GB Nano 1G that replaced my 5G 60GB Video just didn't have the capacity satisfactory to my needs.

The original plan was a 8GB 2G Nano, however I thought the 4GB was going to be enough for me it wasn't so I decided why not go for the top again.

Also gave girlfriend a 2G Shuffle.

melsmusic

Ditto paranoidxe. A 5.5 80GB Video Black. Very sexy.

Re the freezing Azoic, mine was doing that at first, but I just opened up the task manager, threatened to close itunes down, and it seemed to prompt it out of it's frozen state. Now when I connect I don't have any issues. It was just the initial set-up.

t.y.c

4th Gen Vintage Poder
nope, no ipod, i was waiting for the new 6th gen, but apple is going to keep us waiting, anyone knows when it may come out?

Buktu

Got a blu 4 gig nano :)

But i'm going to trade it in for a 30gig 5g video.. Since i'm not particularly fond of the blue colour, and i'm really hooked on the video.. :p
Watching Top Gear when sitting in the bus or when bored somewhere else sounds brilliant.. :p

Hamachi

i got a 4g 20gb ipod click wheel for christmas once...

I did want a blue nano though..I bought myself a 512mb(?) ipod shuffle 1g

im new here! first post! woot!

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
phillynitro said:
Recevied a Zune but just exchanged it for a 30 gig video

Good man :D

Congrats and welcome to all those with either new iPods and/or first posts on iL.