• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Just one little problem with a widescreen iPod...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Chricton

That's why the idea of a touchscreen is so keen on every ones mind.

Nader172

t3h ul71m473 h4xX0r!!1!
Ummmm....no. I wouldn't take a touchscreen. The iPod right now is perfect IMO.

Kutanks

Or You Could Just put a screen on the back of the ipod too, or would nintendo sue them?
I honestly don't care for a widescreen ipod anyways, my 80 gig ipod plays widescreen movies just fine, the screen is perfect for two people to watch and i have a 8.5 inch dvd player with video in that i use to watch movies with lots of people.