iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND - Page 5 - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 04-20-2008, 03:51 PM

Freshman Lounger

Hi, I found an Ipod in New Sudbury today, send me a pm or an email, jonesy_553@hotmail.com with some details on where etc. if you lost yours.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:28 PM

Freshman Lounger

Lost iPod

I lost my iPod in the fitness center at North Hollywood on Friday April 18th. It was 4GB iPod nano 2nd generation special edition RED. My name is on it. If you find, please contact me at bloomdes@gmail.com
Old 04-28-2008, 10:31 PM

Freshman Lounger

Lost 80GB ipod Black , april 12th thru 24th???

lost between april 12th thru the 24th. I let my son take it on a trip to China with his mother. it was lost between Tampa Fl, and somewhere in between. he last remembered seeing it at one of the hotels in china but since he is only 6 there is plenty of room for error.

any replies appreciated,

thanks
steve
Old 05-05-2008, 02:14 PM

Freshman Lounger

IPOD LOST - Toronto Ont Canada May 02

3rd Gen 8gig Silver Ipod Nano in see-thru plastic case lost Friday May 3rd in downtown Toronto in the Queen and Bathurst area (along with my purse and contents).
I'd love to have it back and can discuss a reward upon verification that the ipod indeed belongs to me.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:24 AM

Freshman Lounger

Lost 80gb Classic "Black"

Hi,
my son has lost my ipod on a trip to china between the dates of april 10th thru 24th.
he is only 6 so his details as to when exactly are vague.

he traveled from tampa florida

thanks,
Old 05-17-2008, 03:00 PM

Freshman Lounger

Found itouch in Shandon, California
on May 16
Old 05-26-2008, 09:10 PM

Freshman Lounger

FOUND: Damaged Nano 2nd gen black

Found on top of an arcade machine where I work in Sacramento, CA on the 18th. SN is 5k7490s7vqt. Because of the way it was placed when I found it (face up, no headphones) and the condition it is in (Vertical cracks in the LCD on the left,) I believe this iPod to have been abandoned. I'm posting here and on lostipods.com to be certain, but thus far no one has claimed it.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:25 PM

Freshman Lounger

Lost iPod on American Airlines flight on May 13th

I left my iPod on an American Airlines flight back on May 13th. The flight came in from DFW to Dayton late at night and then turned around and went straight back in the morning. It is a white 30GB ipod in a black bodyglove case with blue headphones. I do have the serial number so if anyone has found it and wants me to verify it, I will do so.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:51 PM

Freshman Lounger

FOUND 8GB touch iPOD

contact us in Flagstaff. touch iPod found on transit bus in Flagstaff on April 8, 2008. want to return to owner. business number 928-679-8900. Heather
Old 07-07-2008, 12:13 AM

Freshman Lounger

Lost ipod in wi

I lost my ipod around mayish...i have been looking for it forever, i doubt i will ever be getting it back, sence i think someone stole it, but its rly special to me so if anyone ever finds it or saw it please contact me!

Color:White
Type: Nano
Case: Pink, leather
Songs: Mostly rap and alternative only a few were on there
Name: Stephanie [and last name] was on the back of it

with_love_stephanie@hotmail.com

Last edited by HelpPlease16; 07-07-2008 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:25 AM

Freshman Lounger

lost Ipod in Omaha zoo on 7/4/2008

I lost my Ipod in Omaha zoo area on 7/4/2008 between noon to 2:30pm. It's silver/black in a small brown case (pouch). Reward if found. If you have any information, please email me at enyaz2001@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-07-2008, 06:16 PM

Freshman Lounger

Found 30gb IPod - (Sometime Late June) Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello, my mom found a 30gb black IPod in the Fort Lauderdale Airport, sometime in June. I just want to return it to its rightful owner. If you think you may be the owner, please tell me as much as you can about its content and serial # if you know it.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:21 AM

Freshman Lounger

Post FOUND: Damaged Ipod Nano Knoxville, TN

Email me with the color of the nano, some of what music is on it (song titles and Artists please) about how many songs and or how much space is used, serial number (Does iTunes store your iPod serial number?) and where it was lost.

Being the nice guy that I am I repaired most of the damage.

crumbut at yahoo.com

reward not required but welcomed

Last edited by crumb; 07-09-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:59 PM

Freshman Lounger

Found iPod - 19th June 2008, Southwest Flight @ St Louis Airport

I found your iPod on a Southwest flight leaving STL - it was in the seatback pocket. It also had an armband case and headphones.

You haven't made a claim at the airline's airport lost/found, nor have you registered your iPod with Apple (shame!). I've got reports in to the airline, to the airports, and with the central lost/found of the airline, but I'm running out of options to find you!!!

Contact me with identifying info (songs, name in iPod/"XXXXX's iPod", arm band brand, etc - anything), and it comes home to you!

found.ipod.in.stl@gmail.com

Please help me be the good samaritan and get your iPod back to you!!! I am sure you miss it!
Old 07-13-2008, 09:10 PM

Freshman Lounger

Greetings!
I found a RED ipod classic on the street in Spokane, WA. Has name on the back of Debra Love Sterling. Email me if this belongs to you.
cjhaley@gmail.com

Topic: iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.