iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND - Page 27 - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 10-01-2012, 06:03 AM

Senior Lounger

If its iOS 5 or up and you didn't turn "find my iPod" off in location services you might be able to locate it go to iCloud.com - not totally sure if this works haven't had to use it!

iPod Touch 4th Generation 32 GB White / Windows
Old 02-17-2013, 01:31 AM

Freshman Lounger

Red face Lost ipad

Brother in law at war in Afghanistan lost ipad. only communication with family.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:22 PM

Freshman Lounger

Unhappy Lost pink i Pod touch 5

My daughter lost her ipod thurs night around 8:30 at McDonalds in hanover pa on Eisenhower dr 17331. It is a pink ipod with a purple case on it. The case has black hearts with silver and white gems on it. This was a gift for my daughter and she is devasted. If you have found it or know where it is please contact me 7175428168. Thanks
Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 PM

Freshman Lounger

My brother lost his iPod last Monday in Pittsburgh PA. Was last used inside the Century 3 Mall so we're assuming it's still in there somewhere... but we don't know exactly where , it's black with black gel case.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:03 AM

Freshman Lounger

Question Did it have a football case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcook68 View Post
I found an iPod on the grounds of a school in Columbia, S.C., on Dec. 26, and would like to get it back to its rightful owner. If you think this might have been yours, please reply here with some details about the iPod ... size, some songs on it, school where you lost it, serial number (if you know it), etc.
Did it have a football case. And some songs, bangarang, wwe zach ryder?
Old 08-07-2013, 03:32 AM

Freshman Lounger

Missing ipod 4th G

Lost or misplaced ipod while at Best Western motel in Anaheim, CA on July 26, 27 and 28, 2013. Visiting Disneyland. White with silver back. Front desk/lost and found says nothing turned in. Reward offered.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:56 AM

Freshman Lounger

Red face Lost iPod Touch Gen 5 Pink on Delta: Rome to JFK

Lost iPod touch on flight from Rome to JFK on Friday, August 23rd. I thought I installed find my iPod, but apparently install wasn't completed. Any leads, please let me know.

There was a business card from the hotel we stayed at in Rome in the back of the transparent pink iPod skin. Residentia Al Sara Ceno ROMA; 25 Via Poli 00187

Tons of family pictures from our trip are there. Reward and shipping covered!

Thanks!

Christi
Old 08-24-2013, 05:30 PM

I am sorry to see the loss of an important device.

The sad thing is that you most likely will not get it back. It would be astronomically coincidental that someone logged in here actually found your device.

If you pick up a new one, you can restore the backup from the old one and get some of the data back.

Have you backed up your iTunes Library this week? If not, you are risking losing your music and playlists....
Old 08-30-2013, 10:40 PM

Senior Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmnews View Post
If you pick up a new one, you can restore the backup from the old one and get some of the data back.
Sadly, not the pix from the trip. A good reason to back up to iCloud when traveling and taking pictures.

As for the utility of this forum for finding iPods, you are correct. And not everyone here is honest. One poster recently asked for tips on how to take over someone's lost iPod.

Topic: iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.