iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND - Page 2 - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search
Old 06-24-2007, 02:37 PM

Freshman Lounger

Unhappy Lost - 30GB white in San Francisco or Alaska Airlines Flight

I've got the seriel number and offer a reward. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-04-2007, 12:57 PM

Freshman Lounger

Found 30g ipod on American Airlines

White with name engraved on back, email me with name or serial number to claim.

kjwken@msn.com
Old 08-04-2007, 12:58 PM

Freshman Lounger

what is the serial number ? Could this ipod be yours
Old 08-05-2007, 02:49 AM

Freshman Lounger

LOST 2GB silver iPod nano Tehachapi CA

my iPod was stolen from me and i have no money to replace it. will anyone give me an ipod to replace mine.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:56 PM

Freshman Lounger

Found Ipod Ottumwa, IA

I found an Ipod in the parking lot of the mall (near Herberger's) in Ottumwa, Iowa. There were no other cars around, it was laying near mine. I would like to find its owner - has a bunch of songs and personal pictures. I don't have an Ipod and would like one - but I don't want to get one this way, feeling sorry for the person who lost it. Just posting in various forums in case they are looking for it. Contact me here with your name (it is on the Ipod) and some songs and I will try to get it back to you.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:44 PM

Freshman Lounger

I found an IPOD today September 13 2007 in the Aikahi shopping center. PM me and we can arrange for a reunite . Hope to find the Rightful owner.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:59 PM

Freshman Lounger

Red face 40GB 3rd Gen IPOD Lost on American Airlines

Hi, I also lost my 3rd Gen 30GB IPOD on an American Airlines flight several months ago.

I know that it's a long shot, it was engraved and was also in a black Gravis G-Pod flip style case. I can send the engraving message if needed. This one has tremendous sentimental value as it was given to me by my wife on our wedding day and the engraving message is related to that. It was going to stay around for sentimental value long after it's useable lifespan.
Thanks!

Title mistakenly says 40GB- sorry about that.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:53 PM

Freshman Lounger

Found iPod - 14th Sep 2007, American Airlines Flight 67

I recently found a 30GB black Ipod on AA flight 67 at Chicago O'Hare airport (inbound from London). I found this while en route to Dallas.

If this is yours, please let me know, it is engraved and should be easy for the owner to identify. I'll be glad to next-day air this to the rightful owner.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:43 PM

Freshman Lounger

:yawn:

Might as well count my iPod among the 50 million estimate that have been stolen. And no, that number's not wrong. I know A LOT of people who have been mugged or robbed here in San Francisco. Shudder to think how long an iPod would remain in your hands in the East Bay if you enjoy night walks.

Really, I'm ####ed that Apple doesn't flag and possibly brick those that are stolen. I know I'm not going to get it returned, so I might as well have the satisfaction that whoever is in possession of it will have a useless reminder of their guilt. Honestly, I really feel the company doesn't mind the thefts because their affluent base will shrug their shoulders and purchase another. I certainly don't blame Apple for my theft, but it's just SO DAMN EASY for them to set up a system that can track stolen iPods or prevent thieves from even using them.

Anyway, mine was stolen out of the SFSU Dining Center's Employee's Men's Locker Room last Sunday night. Only good thing is that it's inscribed with "The More You See, The Less You Know" on the metal plating, so it's a dead giveaway. Not to mention that the modified firmware has my name in the top corner, but I guess they could always reset the device. It's a white, 30 GB 5G, but it's not like this will help any. Only hope is that whoever stole it would come across a forum member, the odds of which are staggeringly low given the income/education gap involved here.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:03 PM

Freshman Lounger

Lost iPod - between Atlanta Airport and Las Vegas, 10/23/07

If anyone locates a new, black iPod Nano 3G somewhere between the Atlanta Airport and Las Vegas, please let me know. I was on Airtran flight 779 on 10/23/07. It was very new and in a Marware clip/case. I miss it.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:25 PM

Freshman Lounger

Lost IPod in New Orleans probably in the rental car from Thrifty.

I rented a Jeep COmpas from Thrifty at the New Orleans Airport from 10/24 to 10/25. I think that my IPod fell out and dissapeared under the passenger seat. I am not 100% sure of that but I did not take it out the rest of my stay and I had it when I got off the plane.

It is a 60G and has a hard plastic protective cover and I put a skin over the front and back that is a black and white checkered pattern that sort of looks like carbon fiber.

IF somebody finds this please contact me at Jason_Crandall@Hotmail.com

Also if you guys on the board have any suggestions please let me know what I can do to improve my chances of recoverign this IPod....
Old 10-30-2007, 11:28 PM

Freshman Lounger

I was incorrect my IPOD is a 30GB version and I have the serial number. I will offer a reward if found and returned to me. Again lost it in New Orleans and I htink it is in a Jeep Compass that I rented from Thrifty Car rental under the passenger seat.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:57 AM

Freshman Lounger

missing ipod

Lost from downtown chicago train station to somewhere in lincoln park. Its black was in a caseing like a wallet with white trim. Lots of pod casts saved on there as well as pics and music. somewhere between october 26th - 29th. 2007

Last edited by carriefaith11; 11-05-2007 at 12:00 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:53 PM

Freshman Lounger

Lost iPod - November 14, 2007, St. Joseph's hospital in Marshfield, WI

Lost a wonderful new ipod Touch, along with the rest of my belongings in my purse. Maybe there is a chance the person who has it is a member?!? Please let me know.

email vansta17@uwosh.edu
Old 11-15-2007, 01:21 PM

Freshman Lounger

Lost 60GB iPod - Nov. 9th 2007 - Southwest Flight 561 from Chicago to Portland

I left it in the seat pocket in row 2F. It has a black ruberized case on it and black earbud headphones. Please email me at troy@troylanders.com if you have it. Upon receipt, I will gladly pay a reward of $50, no questions asked.

Topic: iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.