• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

who here loves tom goes to mayor?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SuperNYK992

Website
ns-92.blogspot.com
skateboarderx24 said:
i hate that show.. its soo stupid... but i cant pry my eyes away from it.. because of the way its animated. i hate it.. the plot lines lame, the setting. horrible... ahhh
i know with how its just pictures kind of.. it is stupid but addicting... not as bad as anddy milonokis.. that show as stupid

SuperNYK992

Website
ns-92.blogspot.com
its on cartoon network and its about...well.. this guy tom and the mayor... lol.. the animation is great though, like the backrounds are detailed but there just like blue ssketches .. i dont really know how to explain it i havent seen an episode all the way

B. W.

Adult Swim Fix.

Click on the "Tom Goes to the Mayor" CNE picture on the right.

While your at it, watch an episode of The Venture Brothers too.

feh1325

suggests koss ksc75
on adult swim, i watch only

futurama
pee wee's playhouse
family guy
robot chicken

Nickster

GODZILLA!!!111oneone
Website
thenickster.net
Tom Goes to the Mayor is not funny. Neither is Minoriteam, although no one mentioned Minoriteam I thought I would throw the in there.