• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Digg v3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do You Like The New Digg Design?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It's alright

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bobboes

What do you guys think about the new Digg design? I don't really know yet, it's alright, but I wish they kept it as just Tech stuff, I don't want this other stuff, even if it will bring more users.

Your Opinions?

PS: Vote in the poll too!

B. W.

It's terrible design-wise. There were a few "stories" giving instructions on improving the layout client-side.

I really don't see what the big deal was over 3.0. Keven was really pushing it, and "DiggSpy on crack" and the API going public are the only things that stand out to me.

No one really needed the rest.

Nickster

GODZILLA!!!111oneone
Website
thenickster.net
I think it is going to take time for people to get used to it. When Version 2.0 came out nobody really liked it and it had the same exact reaction as this one. I think it's fine I like the addition of more news, now it is similar to a one stop source for all types of news. The larger community base should help keep the front page cleaner as well. The only addition I don't like is the bottom bar seems a little more intrusive.

Mattox

Website
www.wandertheworld.net
Sucks how u have to be a member to use some of the new functionality. New design is okay tho, the simpleness of it is what I like.

Nickster

GODZILLA!!!111oneone
Website
thenickster.net
Mattox said:
Sucks how u have to be a member to use some of the new functionality. New design is okay tho, the simpleness of it is what I like.

That's just the beta sections of the site, once those get out of beta you will be able to read them just like you can currently read the technology section.

bdb

On the B side of life
I really can't tell much difference, but I don't do anything other than post comments.

Nickster

GODZILLA!!!111oneone
Website
thenickster.net
I just digg and spend a ton of time reporting stories. I would comment but sometimes I don't think it's worth it.

Everyone should post there digg screenname so people could add others as friends to digg. So we can see what other loungers have been digging throughout the day.

Mine:

Nickster

Last edited:

B. W.

Nickster said:
veryone should post there digg screenname so people could add others as friends to digg. So we can see what other loungers have been digging throughout the day.
Why not. I never really used the friends feature anyway.

hotsoda

Bobboes

my username - Bobboes, same username, ill add anyone that puts their username up

Nickster

GODZILLA!!!111oneone
Website
thenickster.net
Digg V3 Stands for Version 3.

I don't think their are that many ads and they aren't really that noticeable mostly text ads.