• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

regardin the new mini- flash memory or color

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

surdy_12

i have read alot out here , probably rumors , wut i wanna know if the mini comes in color .. its size will be the same rite as it is rite now ?
if the mini comes in flash memory ?... wat will its maximum capacity be and will it be abit smaller than the hard drive version ?
at the moment i was debatin upon the mini(4gb) and shuffle(1gb)
and i decide upon the shuffle coz of its kinda small size factor ...
so i wanted to know if the new flash mini mite be smaller in size or somethin ?
and is it worth waitin for the apple expo or else should i juss go and buy the shuffle ?

Last edited:

bhaalspawn

wait for the expo on September 20th
Unlikely to change the form factor, it's a comfortable size to have a scroll wheel and a screen on and also means that it will work with all the ipod mini accesories and that Apple don't have to retool all their production facilities.

surdy_12

if the form factor is not gonna change , then i thin i should juss go n buy the shuffle , coz anywayz i have a 30gb photo and wat would i do wid 2 players which have somewat the same dimensions ..... i was lookin for a kinda smaller playa ... for daily purposes (commutin and for some physical activities)
so wat do yall suggest should i juss go for the shuffle then ... haan ?

DoNotEatShuffle

google it
if u already have the 30GB, it doesn't make sense getting a mini. just wait for the next gen shuffle, it might have a screen

bdb

On the B side of life
We know Apple's ordering tons of flash. I'd wait to see what they're going to offer it in. You already have an iPod so what's the rush?