• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

I'M GETTING AN iPod!!!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

OneEightyTwo

I'm finally getting an Ipod in a week for my birthday! I'm so excited, I'm getting the ipod and the auxillary cord so I can play my ipod in my car. Also I already have 2814 songs in iTunes! I can't wait til I get it.

Ipodder7

Banned
i just got a shuffle and now i got a 20gig 4g and a shuffle life rules

Demonicangelz

The Love Of Ipods
dharmabum420 said:
Congratulations, I remember how excited I was for my first iPod. :)
Haha me too lol... I was like so so excited ...

and congrats to you too, hope you share great times with ur ipod

stuPid

Yeah - I was excited to and it was fun for a while.

Then you realise the battery goes after a few hours and even when turned off - you couldv'e waited and got a cheaper Zen which would have been so much better... ah happy days

Rod Smith

Haven't they improved the batteries? Are they still putting in the same battery that they got sued over!?

night_circus

My gf wants PINK iPod mini, so I searched on eBay for her, since it's sold out in Vancouver. I saw a very cheap one and bought it immediately. I always have a thing against iPod coz they are expensive with crippled functions such as "plug and play as harddrive" when compared with others.

The more I seached, the more I see cheap iPods...at the end I now bought 3 - 3rd gen, 4 - mini (1 is 2G), 1 - 4th gen. They are not new, and I am going to resell them. I am thinking whether I should keep the 4th gen... since I could make about $100 off that unit easily...

semtex13

i remember when i got mine i was thrilled than about 2 weeks later i was playing basketball and i forgot to take it out of my pocket and fell on it breaking the screen then i was dissapointed with my 40 gig i pod shuffle

OneEightyTwo

IPatH said:
yea, happy days mate.

As everyone says, you do feel over the moon when you get your ipod!

Hey how do you get that link that has the list of songs you have in iTunes?