How to Convert/Burn TS Files to DVD? - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: How to Convert/Burn TS Files to DVD?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 10-17-2017, 02:19 AM

Vendor

How to Convert/Burn TS Files to DVD?

How to convert and burn TS to DVD disc? I have TS format video that I want to play it in my DVD player to enjoy the video with my family. However, I tried many times they don’t work. So I’d like to burn to DVD so that I can play it on my DVD player. Is there any program that can help me burn TS to DVD disc?

Have you ever met such question? If so, this post will provide an effective solution on how to convert and burn TS file to DVD disc. Keep reading to know more about it.

Part 1: What is TS files?

TS is a video stream file format that is used for storing video on DVDs. TS stands for Transport Stream. TS files can also store audio and data information. And TS files are specified for MPEG-2 part 1 systems, which compresses the video data.

Nowadays, TS files are used widely on the Internet as broadcasting high-definition TV (HDTV) and enable to multiplex digital audio and video and synchronize audio/video. It also can correct the error for transportation over unreliable media. It is specially used on the applications, for example DVB or ATSC. As an MPEG format, there are a variety of media players and methods to play back TS files or to “convert” them to more compliant MPEG-2 files for authoring as DVD/HD DVD. MPEG-2 is used as the DVD-video format and is also part of the HD DVD specification. If you want to watch high definition TS videos on DVD player or save TS video to DVD for backup, you’ll need to convert to its supported format first.

Part 2: Burn TS file to DVD disc with best TS to DVD burner

Leawo DVD Creator is a perfect TS DVD burner to help you convert TS files to DVD, which is a DVD converter to help users convert and burn different files to DVD easily and quickly. In addition to TS files, this program also supports to convert and burn other popular formats like WMV, AVI, MTS, MOV, MKV, FLV, etc. to DVD format.

Leawo DVD Creator is strongly recommended here. Leawo DVD Creator is multifunctional DVD burning program that available to take all your wanted video formats as the input format then burn to DVD (DVD-5/DVD-9) discs, folders or ISO image files. The built-in editor enables you to edit videos to customize your video. The function of creating 2D video to 3D DVD makes the video show 3D effect. Abundant DVD menu templates and menu design features helps users get customized DVD discs according to their needs. What’s more, the process on how to burn DVD from TS files in Mac and PC are the same. One tutorial is enough for you!

Guide on how to burn TS files to DVD step by step

Step 1. Download and install Leawo DVD Creator

Download and install according to your Operating System. Clicking the links to download Leawo DVD Creator firstly. Launch it and Click “DVD creator” after your open the interface of the application.

Step 2. Load TS files to the TS to DVD Converter

After downloading and installing the DVD creator, you should import the burring file that you desire to convert. Click “Add Video” button on the tool bar to load video from your computer, alternatively, directly drag files into the main interface of this program. You can add more than one video at a time. But do notice the video size should not surpass the DVD capacity.

Click the image to open in full size.

Step 3. Edit TS Videos and Customize the DVD disc

Select subtitles and audio tracks from source videos, play back videos. Users can reset DVD movie parameters, like video output format ((DVD-5 or DVD-9), audio volume change, quality and aspect ratio (16:9 or 4:3) at the bottom. Just clicking the option on the bottom of the operating interface. Also, you can choose a proper DVD menu to fit your DVD movie theme at the right sidebar; and select “No Menu” option on the right side bar means you get no menu DVD.

Step 4. Edit DVD burning setting

Click the big green “Burn” button to call out the burning settings panel, on which you need to figure out Burn to, Disc Label, and Save to options. Before starting burning, choose output formats as the location of converted files. Click “…”button at the bottom of “Home” interface to set output directory for save your outputting files.

Step 5. Burn TS file to DVD

Click the “Burn” button on the popup burning settings panel to start burning videos to DVD. After several minutes, your video will be converted to the DVD format you want.

Once the burning process is done, the DVD disc will be ejected automatically and the DVD is ready to be played on home DVD player.

Now, you have just learned how to convert videos to DVD with fast speed and high quality if you want to enjoy your TS video in DVD player. With Leawo DVD Creator, you can convert any format that you want to play it in DVD player. And you don’t have to convert videos manually because this tool will can help you finish the whole process. Follow these step we offered, you can convert videos to DVD with only one program. Go and give it a try.

Topic: How to Convert/Burn TS Files to DVD?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.