Albums Display in itunes - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Albums Display in itunes

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 12-22-2004, 11:21 PM

Freshman Lounger

Lightbulb Albums Display in itunes

I noticed in my itunes while browsing my albums that a few of my albums are split. For example, in the album list I find three albums crash (dmb), and the songs are split into these three albums, even though they are just one. I checked the songs info, and they are all the same, so i dont understand why it is showing as three different albums. Anyone knows how I can solve this problem ???
Old 12-22-2004, 11:31 PM

Pro Lounger

Are you sure they're the same? Sometimes it may look the same, but some of them may have a space at the end. It's the difference between "Crash" (no space) and "Crash " (one space). Best way to make sure that this isn't a problem is to select all of your Crash songs at once, go into the Get Info dialog, and change them all to Crash at the same time. That way you're sure the Album field contains the exact same tag. Then resync and see if that helps.

.: 40GB 3G iPod : 4GB iPod nano : 32GB iPod touch 2G:.
.: Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro : Ultimate Ears triple.fi : Shure E4 : Etymotic Research ER-6i : AKG K340 : Sennheiser HD-600 : AKG K501 :.
Old 12-23-2004, 12:54 AM

Freshman Lounger

Thumbs up

It worked. Thanks.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:22 AM

Pro Lounger

You're welcome

.: 40GB 3G iPod : 4GB iPod nano : 32GB iPod touch 2G:.
.: Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro : Ultimate Ears triple.fi : Shure E4 : Etymotic Research ER-6i : AKG K340 : Sennheiser HD-600 : AKG K501 :.

Topic: Albums Display in itunes

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.