Some Problems Im Having With The Latest installment of iTunes.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DemBrookBums

Ever since I got the new iTunes everything has been all screwy. Now when I download files from somewhere, they all goto this folder called "0 - New Arrivals". I dont know what my settings were on the old iTunes, but what I would do is drag and drop the new album folder from that folder into iTunes and it would immediately move the files to their place in my music library under that artist. It would also delete the original files, or just move them to the library (not sure what it does). Now it just makes a copy of it so i have the files in the "0 - New Arrivals" as well as under whatever artist it is. How do I get it to delete the original files automatically?

Also, those new files that are duplicated, they arent formatted anymore like iTunes used to. You know the standard "01 At Least Thats What You Said" format. Instead it just keeps the orignal name of the file. Any help here? Thanks again, i know it was a lot to read.

I'm pretty sure I have the right stuff checked off. Whats wrong here?

Attachments