Itunes "Favourites" Album help - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Itunes "Favourites" Album help

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 12-17-2017, 04:13 PM

Junior Lounger

Itunes "Favourites" Album help

I have compile a list of my all time favourite tracks from a various Artists and Albums and put them into a folder on my PC, I then convert them to Apple Lossless and drag them over to iTunes on my Windows 10 machine, I then within iTunes, highlight the tracks and right click/select "get info" I then call the collection "My Favourites" in the ALBUM name option. In the same menu I add the same artwork picture, So the whole collection of tracks is under the album name "My Favourites" BUT heres my problem, when I view my iTunes ALBUM list in picture(album cover) format all my other albums appear as they should, eg, the album cover, BUT every TRACK of my newly created "My Favourites" album also shows up with the artwork. So out of my 30 albums on iTunes, 29 show up as one album cover for the whole album, but my compilation "favourites" album shows up 25 times, one icon for each track, Is there a way I can make this show up as only ONE icon for the whole album....?
Old 12-18-2017, 10:00 AM

You could try selecting all the tracks again, right click to get to Get Info, then in the Options, put a check mark next to Compilation and click OK. That should make them join together.

You can set the Artist to Various for all the tracks. That should also work.

Have you backed up your iTunes Library this week? If not, you are risking losing your music and playlists....

Topic: Itunes "Favourites" Album help

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.