Help with Joining Tracks - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Help with Joining Tracks

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 11-17-2017, 06:49 PM

Freshman Lounger

Help with Joining Tracks

Hoping that someone that uses Itunes to rip their cd's for audiobooks can help me out. I am downloading cd's to save to my ipod. For each disk after you put it in you need to select all the tracks then you can hit an icon to join the tracks. I have done this for 4 different books that I have downloaded. All of a sudden now when I try a new cd for a new book I am not able to get the feature that allows me to join the tracks, does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
Old 11-18-2017, 11:36 AM

The process is after you insert the CD, select all the tracks (CTRL-A is a shortcut to select all once 1 track was clicked) then you click on Options, then select Join CD Tracks. Then click the import button.

If that is not working, try a reboot of your computer. If that does not fix it, uninstall and reinstall iTunes.

Have you backed up your iTunes Library this week? If not, you are risking losing your music and playlists....

Topic: Help with Joining Tracks

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.