iTunes 12 deleted songs dragged from store

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xNinjaScrollx

In the last version of iTunes i was using I had dragged songs from the store and into several playlists for purchasing over time. I currently had about 300-400 songs across these playlists. they were all still there when I was forced to download iTunes 12 (which is hate) about 2 months ago but today they just magically dissapeared from all my playlists.

I called Apple and they had me reinstall iTunes which didnt work and they said it must have been a glitch that caused the songs to get deleted from my "wish list". i kept telling them they were in my playlists not my wish list which are completely seperate.

were songs dragged from the store into playlists saved anywhere or just like shortcuts or what? i still cant believe they removed something this big that was used to buy music from them. it was so much faster and more organized to store, sort and buy at your own pace. the wish list is in a tiny little 4 row window, it doesnt remove songs as you buy them and you have to move songs to the playlist you want.

cjmnews

Staff member
I am not sure anyone likes iTunes 12.

I am not convinced that the feature to drag from the iTunes store to a playlist to purchase ever existed.
That is probably why the songs disappeared.

They were probably just shortcuts to the song previews in the store.

Time to get over it. Purchase the songs, go to your Recently Added or Purchased playlist and drag the songs from there.