iTunes 12 album artwork

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jtr63

Artwork appears when looking at Get Info form for each track, but does not appear on Get Info for the album. Artwork appears in listings. Any ideas ?

TIA
John

manchali

I just checked, mine is the same. To be clear, this occurs when right clicking on an album in albums view, yes? It also occurs if you select all songs from a given album and right click and choose get info, yes? Very strange.

Meanwhile.... I still don't understand the albums view sort order. In the "My Music" view, if I choose composer view and sort by title, the albums are not in alphabetic order.

chunkywizard

Chunky Member
Hi there,

I am seeing this also. Another new bug appears to be the fact that most (but not all) of the artwork isn't syncing to my iPhone. Most annoying. I thought this might be due to the size of the embedded artwork but investigating it is only tracks I bought on the iTunes store.

If anyone knows how to sync my artwork to the iPhone please let me know.

CW

cjmnews

Staff member
ChunkyWizard - remove the tracks from your iPhone and put them back on. That should get the album art.