Itunes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

joc42680

I have Itunes installed on three devices with Imatch. But I have not been able to sync all three devices to the same song count. Also, my folders are fragmented with album songs in multiple folder. I have reassembled my libary in an off-line folder and am ready to take the next step. Please advise an easy way to delete current songs in Itiunes on three devices and the Icloud and upload the files from my off-line folder. Thanks Jerry O

cjmnews

Staff member
To delete all songs from iTunes, click on the Music Section, click on a song, press Ctrl-A to select all songs, press the Delete key and answer "Send to Recycle Bin".

I wouldn't worry about the iCloud copy, as those should be maintained by your purchase history and what is in your library.

To import those songs, you can use the iTunes File->Add Folder to Library option. If you have "Keep iTunes Media Library organized" and "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" set in your iTunes Edit->Preferences, Advanced tab then the files will get reorganized by Artist\Album\Track and get copied (not moved) to the My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media folder. If these two options are not set, they will stay in place in your organization format.

I would let iTunes Match do the rest.