Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Itunes-cloud issues

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 02-13-2013, 12:32 PM

Freshman Lounger

Itunes-cloud issues

Ok I am in shock, I have an old ipod that I have not used in years and was given an ipod touch 4 from my kids. I opened Itunes on my computer and had a very old version so I updated to version 11. All I can say is WOW what a culture shock. My kids told me to sign up for the Itunes match which I did. It is my understanding that once I do this I should see a cloud next to all of my songs. I do not have clouds next to more than half of my songs. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this and is it necessary to have them in the cloud. The whole cloud thing is something else that I have to figure out as well.

Thanks!!

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: Itunes-cloud issues

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.