iTunes constantly crashing

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

psychonurse

I've recently subscribed to iTunes match, that program you pay for yearly to store your music in the cloud. I thought it was a good idea since I've lost music due to hard drive failures. My problem now is that there are still about 475 songs that need to be uploaded to the cloud and it's just not happening. :shake: For at least the last 10 to 15 times that iTunes has gone through the whole spiel of gathering info, matching music, and then finally uploading the songs it has consistently crashed after only about 10 songs have uploaded. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm on Windows 7, 64 bit with the most recent iTunes update which is 10.6. Any solutions??:confused:

jimbob54

Similar problem

I have a similar problem. Just got a new laptop with Windows 7, transferred my library over from old laptop no problem. However, after I have enabled Match, it does the whole matching and delivering results thing, comes up with the finish screen in iTunes then promptly sends iTunes into a non responsive state. I have done this 4 times now with no success. Even worse, forcing iTunes to stop disables Match when I restart itunes (believe this is because the library changes are not saved).

Getting very frustrated as I had got Match working nicely on my old laptop.