Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Problem, iTunes not syncing playlists to iPhone 4

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 05-16-2011, 02:21 PM

Junior Lounger

Problem, iTunes not syncing playlists to iPhone 4

I synced some of my music from itunes to the my iphone but none of the playlists synced, how do you sync the playlists? I selected a playlist and clicked "Autofill", it loaded the songs but no playlist

I'm using mac

5.5G 80 gig IPOD
Black

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:38 PM

Did you set the iPod up in manual-sync mode? If so, then you simply drag and drop playlists to the iPhone while connected to iTunes. Note that if you're using manual-sync mode, you can't take your iPhone to another iTunes library without it being erased, unlike all other iPods in manual mode.

If you're auto-syncing the iPhone, then you either sync everything in your library, or you auto-sync to selected playlists. If the latter, then its just a matter of connecting the iPhone to iTunes, clicking on the Music tab, then selecting the playlists you want loaded and then click Apply.

Check out the Help! section above for many Tutorials on syncing and managing your iTunes library.

Topic: Problem, iTunes not syncing playlists to iPhone 4

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.