Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Finding Videos on iTunes Store

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 03-11-2009, 12:08 PM

Junior Lounger

Finding Videos on iTunes Store

O.K., when you go to the movie part of the iTunes Store, It shows the Top 10 rentals and the top 10 purchasable movies. BUT, if I want to find more, it seems I have to pick one of those movies, which then gives a list of other movies starring the actors or featuring the directors of those films. Each time I get to another film, it shows whether or not the video is for sale or rent or both. I have tried going by genre and even that doesn't list everything they have, so I keep going to a film and then viewing the (other films starring, or by category that accompanies them all). How do I find a complete library of rent-able and purchase-able films and shows on iTunes?

ALSO, if I buy a film, can I burn it to DVD to watch it in a player or do I have to put it on my iPod and show it that way? That's fine, but I'd prefer to burn to DVD.

Thanks!

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:08 PM

Veteran Lounger

You should see all iTunes Store has to offer using the "Browse" button in the Quick Links box in the right column. Videos can be burnt to a "data" DVD for back up purposes. Videos rented and purchased from iTunes can not be burnt as a "DVD" that will play on a set top box. They must be played through iTunes, an Apple TV or an iPod which can all be connected to a TV one way or another.

64GB iPad 3, 64GB iPhone 5s, 1G 16GB touch, 4G & 6G Silver 16GB nano, 5G 60GB iPod, 1G AppleTV, 2G ATV, Late 2013 27" iMac
Old 03-14-2009, 10:13 AM

Freshman Lounger

Good answer ^^ i was wondering the samething

Topic: Finding Videos on iTunes Store

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.