Is there a way to play podcasts back to back to back or queue them up in a playlist?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tdb

I like listening to the Adam Carolla podcast, but he releases his podcasts in several segments between 10-20 minutes. This makes it very annoying to listen to because once one segment finishes, I have to pick up my iPod and start clicking through the menus again and then scroll down and select the next segment to start playing.

Is there some setting on my iPod or in iTunes where I can set all of the podcast segments to play back to back to back?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sparkee

You can create a playlist and drag the podcast's episodes into it. Or create a smart playlist set to something like match all rules "album is Adam Carolla" and "playcount is 0". Sort the playlist using the appropriate column, you may need to add a release date column to get them in order. The playcount is 0 will remove played episodes from the playlist once you back out of the playlist and select it again.